Wearing of a school uniform helps the children identify with their school. It is not only smart looking and practical. It also gives a sense of belonging to the students and reinforces positive messages.
- a plain yellow or bottle green polo shirt
- a green and white school dress (optional)
- bottle green sweatshirt or fleece featuring the school logo
- children may not wear hoodies or clothes with other logos
- shoes which are safe for playing in
- change of socks
- tracksuit and trainers are useful for outdoor sessions in the winter months
- swimsuit and swim hat for swimming – long shorts and bikinis are not permitted
Jewellery (apart from small stud earrings) is not allowed – the only exception to this is if it is for religious purposes.